1101 University Avenue, Berkeley CA
High profile, signalized corner retail space in West Berkeley. Superb exposure and tremendous signage opportunity combine with a well-rounded mix of retail and restaurants. Located on a bustling commercial stretch bridging a major freeway and the Berkeley community up to UC Berkeley.
- Excellent window frontage and parking lot entry on two of Berkeley’s main thoroughfares – University and San Pablo Avenues
- Multiple entry door options to large open retail space with minimal columns
- High ceilings and excellent natural light
- AC Transit bus stops in front
- On-site parking spaces, easy street parking and convenient freeway access
- Co-tenants include Subway and Pizza Guys
- Across from Spanish Table, Califa’s Greens, Alpha Design Furniture, Highwire Coffee, 7-Eleven, and La Marcha Tapas Bar
- Situated in Berkeley’s International Food District – a growing collection of international markets and cuisine, including Mi Tierra Foods, Luca Cucina Italiana, Cafe Leila , Babette, and Gaumenkitzel Restaurant
- Part of the West Berkeley Design Loop, a 2-mile stretch of home furnishings, accessories, and improvement stores
- Traffic count: 21,797 (CoStar)
- University Avenue is a major highway corridor from Interstate 80/Interstate 580 to UC campus and Downtown Berkeley
- Short walk to North Berkeley BART and 1.5 miles to UC Berkeley
- Close to Fourth Street Shopping District with the Apple Store, Anthropologie, Lululemon, Oceanview Diner, Peet’s Coffee, CB2, Sur La Table, Kiehl’s, Anthropologie, Builders Booksource, The Gardener, Sephora, Madewell, and more!
- 28,096 people live within 1 mile; 170,971 people live within 3 miles