11100 San Pablo Avenue, El Cerrito CA
Café opportunity for sale. Situated on El Cerrito’s main corridor, in plaza anchored by Bank of the West. Warm and welcoming local café with excellent food, strong coffee, and friendly service. Well-maintained space with charming presence.
Sale Price: $120,000
includes FF&E – see brochure for complete list.
– Monthly CAM fees: $320
– 3% annual rent increases
– Lease expiration: 2/28/2023
- Compact and efficient café setup with separate drink prep, food prep, and washing areas
- High ceiling, slate tile floor, beautiful plank wood walls and counter details
- Large programmable menu board
- Display shelving for to-go items
- Indoor counter seating, and outdoor seating area directly in front
- Excellent signage opportunity
- Abundant patron parking
- Surrounded by many national, regional, and local retailers, eateries, and markets
- Less than 1 block to Ohlone Greenway – a popular biking and walking path from Berkeley to Richmond
- Walk to Del Norte BART station, and across from El Cerrito Post Office
- Near DMV and El Cerrito city offices
- Easy access to I-80/I-580 freeways
- Heavy traffic area with car counts of 25,000 for plaza, and over 210,000 on nearby 1-80
Do not disturb tenant! Please contact broker for tours.