1422 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley CA
$2.65 psf/month NNN
+/- 3,865 RSF
Retail building with 20 spaces in adjacent, gated parking lot. Located on high-traffic shopping corridor. Prior childcare center with large window frontage and excellent freeway access.
+/-3,865 RSF building space on a 13,551 SF lot.
- Nice natural light, skylights, ample lighting, and ceiling fans
- Kitchen, and 2 restrooms
- Easy freeway access via Gilman Street or University Avenue on-ramps
- AC Transit bus stops all along San Pablo Avenue
- Dense food and home improvement corridor
- Neighborhood co-tenants include Tesla, Whole Foods, Office Depot, REI, Road Runner Sports, Emerald City Gowns, Blick Art, and more!
- Close to numerous eateries, breweries, wineries, and retail shops
- Berkeley is the SF Bay Area’s academic, cultural, and foodie haven
- Street frontage on high-visibility San Pablo Avenue (CA State Route 123), Berkeley’s largest commercial corridor
- Quick walk to Whole Foods Market, REI, Philz Coffee, Chipotle, Walgreen’s, Road Runner Sports, North Berkeley BART, Acme Bread, and many other local eateries and businesses
- Near hundreds of new housing units approved or under construction