1509 E 14th Street, San Leandro CA
Long-standing restaurant space in thriving Downtown San Leandro. Superb street frontage at high-traffic signalized intersection.
On heavily traveled E. 14th St. (Hwy 185) and adjacent to a Safeway-CVS anchored shopping plaza with abundance of parking spaces. Centrally located off I-580 and I-880 freeways.
- Restaurant Infrastructure
- Rear egress/access to parking lot
- Shared trash enclosure in parking lot
- Next to Chipotle and Baskin-Robbins
- Parking lot behind the building
- Village Marketplace across street includes Peet’s Coffee, Habit Burger Grill, Nation’s Giant Hamburgers, Round Table Pizza, and Pet Food Express
- Easy freeway access
- A few blocks to BART and the new Tech Campus
- Many national tenants within a 2-block radius
- Daytime population in 3-mile radius is >63,000
- Amidst excellent transportation network and 2 BART stations
- The City’s business development team runs several pro-business programs, including site location assistance, one-stop permitting, and an employee shuttle to-from BART