1518 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley CA
+/- 1,828 RSF
Retail and restaurant space in mixed-use development with 170 residential units.
- Opposite corner of Kermit Lynch Wines, Acme Bread, and Bartavelle Cafe
- Almost entire block of retail co-tenancy with 27 parking spaces dedicated to retail
- High-traffic shopping corridor. Close to numerous eateries, bars, retail shops, and fitness
- Southern spaces are setup for venting and a pre-installed grease interceptor capable of a smaller or larger restaurant use
- Dense food and home improvement corridor
- Street frontage on high-visibility San Pablo Avenue (CA State Route 123), Berkeley’s largest commercial corridor
- Neighborhood co-tenants include Tesla, Whole Foods, Office Depot, Road Runner Sports, Blick Art, and more!
- Quick walk to Whole Foods Market, REI, Philz Coffee, Chipotle, Walgreen’s, Road Runner Sports, North Berkeley BART, Acme Bread, and many other local eateries and businesses
- 9 blocks to Fourth Street Shopping District
- 2.5 miles to Emeryville Public Market
- 2 miles to Downtown and UC Berkeley
- 3 miles to Powell Street Plaza and Shops
- Easy freeway accessibility and SF Bay Bridge access
- Near hundreds of new housing units approved or under construction.
- Nearby companies include Clif Bar, Pixar, Modern-twist Inc, LeapFrog, Meyer Sound, Title Nine Sportswear, City Sports Gym, Acme Bread, Whole Foods Market (Regional), Metropolis Baking, TCHO Chocolate, F’real Foods, Bolt Threads, GU Energy Labs, Annie’s Homegrown, Ripple Foods, La Tourangelle Oils, Perfect Day Foods, Wild Earth Dog Food, Peet’s Coffee Corp HQ, Siemens Healthcare, and Anthony’s Cookies
- Bioscience companies in the vicinity include Bayer, Xoma, Aduro Biotech, Newomics, Dynavax Technologies, Caribou Biosciences, and AGC Biologics