1525 Shattuck Avenue, Suite D, Berkeley
Office suite available for lease in the heart of Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto. Set back from the street, yet steps away from Chez Panisse and the ambience of many popular restaurants, cafes, bakeries, artisan shops and boutiques.
Suite D Highlights
- ± 812 square feet with a kitchenette and in-suite bathroom
- Set back from the street with abundant natural light
- Gated street entry
- Easy walk to downtown Berkeley
- Strong pedestrian foot traffic
- Next door to Post Office
- Neighboring businesses include: Chez Panisse, The Cheeseboard, César, Imperial Tea Court, Tigerlily, Saul’s Deli, Juice Bar Collective, The Produce Center, Epicurious Garden Food Hall, Masse’s Pastries, Gregoire, Safeway Community Market, SenS Hotel + Bistro
- Just around corner from the historic Walnut Square area with many unique artisan stores and services (not to mention the original Peet’s Coffee & Tea)
- Private office – perfect for Therapist, Lawyer, Accountant, Writer, Designer, etc.