1729 Arch Street, Berkeley CA
6-Unit Multifamily Property For Sale – Delivered Vacant.
Rare opportunity to own a coveted Northside gem – just 1 block to UC Berkeley. Tremendous upside potential in a strong demand location. Prime Northside location amidst multi-unit buildings, seminaries, UC Berkeley Co-ops, and other institutional users.
±5,818 SF building on ±6,000 SF parcel (per county records).
APN # 58-2188-12
- Graciously designed 6-unit residential building
- Stately 1920s architecture in a highly sought-after location
- Large units with spacious closets, built-ins, and balconies
- To be delivered vacant giving buyer the opportunity to set market rents
- Rear parking
- Rooftop deck
- Coin-op laundry in the basement (Contracted with third-party operator. Machines to be removed prior to sale.)
- Quaint residential block in the highly attractive Northside neighborhood
- Directly adjacent to the Pacific School of Religion and its park-like campus
- Just 1 block to UC Berkeley
- Close to Berkeley’s Graduate Theological Union and many seminaries
- Easy walk to Downtown Berkeley with all downtown amenities including BART
- Easy walk to North Shattuck’s wealth of great restaurants and shops