1752 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley CA
+/- 1,161 RSF
Rare 10K+ SQFT North Shattuck Corner Property for Multi-Unit Development
+/- 1,161 SqFt Building
+/- 10,350 SqFt Land
- 115′ Street Frontage along Shattuck Avenue.
Strong pedestrian foot traffic.
- Near restaurants topping “best of” lists nationwide, including Chez Panisse, Gregoire, and César.
- Outstanding public transportation with ACTransit, BART, Bike share.
- Seven minute walk to Downtown BART ; 8 minute walk to UCBerkeley.
- Three blocks to University Avenue – a high-traffic intersection.
- The area’s sidewalk cafés, bakeries, and fine food purveyors lend the area a Europe ambiance.
- Experiencing explosive growth, new housing can not be built quickly enough to catch up with rising number of high-paying jobs created in the SF Bay Area.
- Submarkets like Berkeley have become some of the most desirable regions in the world for investment + development.
- *Development Study available upon request.