1788 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley CA
+/- 1,600 RSF
North Berkeley Plug And Play restaurant space for lease in desirable North Shattuck culinary wonderland – a vibrant area with a global reputation.
Great curb appeal, attractive interior with relaxing atmosphere, and plenty of natural light. Inviting neighborhood with high visibility and excellent signage opportunity on busy Shattuck Avenue.
Operated for ±12 years as Corso, a beloved Tuscan Tratoria.
Includes existing FF&E. See brochure for FF&E list.
- Sizable dining room with 15-16’ ceilings and 2 skylights
- L-shaped bar area
- Large windows to the street
- 12’ Type 1 hood with Ansul system
- Zoned for Type 47 license
- 200 amp electrical, HVAC, ADA restroom, separate staff restroom
- Abundant storage areas
- Outdoor space for garbage, recycling, and oil bin
- Rear access for deliveries
- Potential to lease additional space including office, employee changing room, additional storage area
- Strong pedestrian foot traffic
- 1 block to Downtown Berkeley
- 3 blocks from UC Berkeley campus
- Walk to Downtown BART and hub of major public transit
- Neighboring businesses include: Sweetgreens, Tender Greens, Victory Point Cafe, Cupcakin Bakeshop, Chez Panisse, The Cheeseboard, César, Poulet, Crepevine, Grégoire, Safeway, Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative, Epicurious Garden Food Hall, and many more
- Close to numerous world-class theatre, arts, live music and sports venues