1796 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley CA
North Berkeley café opportunity for sale in the desirable Gourmet Ghetto – a vibrant area with a global reputation. Great curb appeal, attractive interior with relaxing atmosphere, and plenty of natural light. Inviting neighborhood with high visibility and excellent signage opportunity on busy Shattuck Avenue.
Includes FF&E. See brochure for complete FF&E list.
- 22 seats downstairs
- 21 seats in upstairs (mezzanine)
- Additional sidewalk seating with 2 tables and chairs
- High ceilings with track, pendant and recessed lighting
- Lots of storage space
- Tenant pays electric, water, and waste removal
- No gas at the premises
- Strong pedestrian foot traffic
- 1 block to Downtown Berkeley
- 3 blocks from UC Berkeley campus
- Walk to Downtown BART and hub of major public transit
- Neighboring businesses include: Corso, Poulet, Chez Panisse, The Cheeseboard, César, Crepevine, Grégoire, Safeway, Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative, Epicurious Garden Food Hall, and Berkeley Running Company
- Close to numerous world-class theatre, arts, live music and sports venues
Do not disturb tenant! Please contact broker for tours.