1800 Dwight Way, Berkeley CA
+/- 1,300 RSF
Studio space for lease, adjacent to Berkeley City Ballet. Located through a gated entrance, nestled around a garden-courtyard lined with benches.
State-of-the-art studio space with sprung floors (to absorb shocks, giving it a softer feel). Such floors are considered the best available for dance, indoor sports and physical education – to enhance performance and reduce injury. This recently renovated space includes a professional sound system, mirrors, heat, many windows and abundant natural light. Perfect for dance, fitness or physical therapy.
- 2 separate studios measuring ± 473 and ± 440 rsf
- Each studio has sprung floors of bamboo/marley and a mirrored wall
- High ceilings with skylights
- Reception/retail area
- Private restroom
- Dressing room and storage space
- 2 parking spaces included
- In a walkable family neighborhood close to Downtown Berkeley – just 3 blocks from Shattuck Avenue with numerous shops and eateries. Easy walk to Gio’s Pizza and Bocce, Cornerstone Craft Beer + Live Music, La Note Restaurant, and Sports Basement
- 2 blocks to Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and Herrick Hospital
- Short walk to many cafés, gyms, retail shops, UC Berkeley and all downtown amenities
- Shattuck Avenue is Berkeley’s main thoroughfare and commercial corridor with BART and AC Transit