1831-1835 Harmon Street, Berkeley CA
Newly renovated with beautiful fixtures, high ceilings, nice light.
In the vicinity of popular eateries, shops, services, several theaters, community organizations, thriving art and antiques cluster.
±1,060 rsf (1831 Harmon)
±1,250 rsf (1835 Harmon)
• Potential for single tenant, multiple tenants, co-working, and event space
• Open floorplan with 2 private offices/ conference or production space
• Concrete flooring, clerestory windows, and track lighting
• High-Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system
• Potential to use existing furniture and technology
• Shared space:
kitchenette, ADA restroom with shower, second restroom, bike parking, and nice rear yard
• Easy street parking, and near Ashby BART, AC transit