1835 Harmon Street, Berkeley CA
$2.60 psf/month IG
+/- 1,250 RSF
Creative office space full of possibilities – in Berkeley’s Lorin District. Newly renovated with beautiful fixtures, high ceilings, nice light.
Can be combined with adjacent 1831 Harmon Street for total of +/-2,310 RSF.
- In the vicinity of popular eateries, shops, services, several theaters, community organizations, thriving art and antiques cluster.
- Potential for single tenant, multiple tenants, co-working, and event space
- Open floor plan with 2 private offices/ conference or production space
- Concrete flooring, clerestory windows, and track lighting
- High-Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system
- Potential to use existing furniture and technology
- SHARED SPACE: Kitchen, ADA restroom with shower, second restroom, and bike parking
- Easy street parking
- Excellent freeway access
- 2 blocks from Ashby BART station
- 2 blocks to weekly Farmers’ Market (every Tuesday)
- Numerous cafés are within 5 block radius