1935 Addison St, Suite B, Berkeley
+/- 690 RSF
New construction. Suite B has ± 690 rsf, with street frontage on Addison.
Ground floor retail or office space in a 6-story mixed-use development. Prime downtown Arts District location. Just 1 block to Shattuck Avenue and 1.5 blocks to BART.
- 3 blocks to UC Berkeley Campus with over 56,000 daily population
- Near Berkeley Repertory Theater, Aurora Theatre Company, Freight and Salvage Coffeehouse, the JazzSchool, Marsh Arts Center, BAMPFA and the UC Theater music venue
- Amidst great restaurants, cafés and shops, as well as 3 movie theaters
- Convenient parking garage nearby
- Over 1,500 new residential units within a 6 block radius are now completed, approved, under construction or in the permitting process