1962 University Avenue, Unit 1, Berkeley CA
Two private offices in a Downtown Berkeley second floor suite. Well-suited for non-profit organizations and other small office user. Central location, close to all Downtown Berkeley cultural and culinary amenities.
- Second floor office space with two private offices, storage and restroom
- Upstairs from beautiful courtyard with lovely rose garden
- Nice afternoon natural light
- Victorian charm
- Bike parking out front; monthly car parking nearby
- Parklet to be installed in front of building along University Avenue
- Above Pedro’s Brazil Café, next to Chocolatier Blue, Dora’s and Maker’s Common. Across the street from The Butcher’s Son Vegan Deli and Au Coquelet.
- Short walk to BART and AC Transit
- Just one block from the Berkeley Downtown Arts District
- Two blocks to Shattuck Avenue
- Close to all downtown destinations and amenities
- University Avenue is a main throroughfare from I-80 to UC Berkeley
- Short walk to UC Berkeley campus with 56,000+ daily population
- Walking distance to more than 23,000 live theater, music, movie theater and sports venue seats