1966 University Avenue, Berkeley CA
Downtown Berkeley café opportunity for sale with tremendous foot traffic and high visibility on busy University Avenue. Built out as a bakeshop – current menu includes sandwiches, local beers and pies. Includes outdoor patio seating area overlooking rose garden.
Includes FF&E + Type 41 Wine & Beer License. See brochure for complete FF&E list.
Current Lease Terms
– Rent: $2,290/month
– Lease Termination Date: March 31, 2024
- Charming build out with seating for 10-12
- High ceilings with operable windows in both front and rear
- Large skylight
- Marble counters with built-in storage
- Loft storage, 1 restroom
- Additional outdoor seating in sunny backyard patio
- Electrical: 200 Amp single phase plus 125 Amp three phase
- Gas: 1″ gas line
- 40 gallon water heater
- Walk to UC Berkeley and BART
- Adjacent to Chocolatier Blue, The Butcher’s Son, Pedro’s Brazil Café, and UC Theatre
- 1 block to Trader Joe’s, and 1 block to Berkeley’s Downtown Arts District
- Across from UC Berkeley Extension, 3 blocks to Berkeley High School, and Berkeley City College
- Near fitness/gyms, and in vicinity of several coworking spaces
Do not disturb tenant! Please contact broker for tours.