2025 Rose Street, Suite 100, Berkeley CA
+/- 800 RSF
Utilities and Services Included! On-Site Parking!
North Berkeley office suite with natural light on 3 sides.
Amidst sidewalk cafés, bakeries, restaurants and artisan shops in Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto.
- Well maintained 2 story building
- Ground floor office suite
- 3 private offices and large entry room
- Operable windows and natural light from 3 sides
- Dedicated HVAC to the suite
- Shared kitchenette
- 2 shared restrooms on ground floor
- Secure entry into lobby
- Bike racks in front
- Ample street parking
- Walk to a weekly Farmers’ Market, Safeway, CVS, The Cheeseboard, Chez Panisse, Lo Coco’s, César, Epicurious Garden Food Hall, Masse’s Pastries, Crepevine, Walgreens, Vitality Bowls, Grégoire Saul’s Deli, Books Inc. and more
- Near historic Walnut Square with many unique artisan stores, and the original Peet’s Coffee
- Close to services such as printing, banks, US Post Office and UPS Store
- Just down the street from Live Oak Park with recreation center, indoor theater, picnic areas, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts
- Easy walk to Downtown and UC Berkeley and BART
- Less than 1 mile to Solano Avenue shopping district