2067 University Avenue, Berkeley CA
Ground floor café opportunity in Downtown Berkeley. Brand new construction in high-visibility location. Tremendous daily foot-traffic near one of Berkeley’s busiest corners. Across from UC Theatre on University Avenue – Berkeley’s main thoroughfare.
- +/- 759 rsf café space (no vent)
- Ground floor of a new 7-story mixed-use building with +/-50 residential units directly above
- High ceiling heights
- Next to Tender Greens and Milkbomb Ice Cream; just 1/2 block to Comal – named one of the best new restaurants in the world by Condé Nast Traveler
- 1 block to UC Berkeley with 56,000+ daily population
- 2 blocks to Downtown Berkeley BART Plaza with +/-27,000 daily entries/exits
- 1 block to the Downtown Arts District with Berkeley Repertory Theater, Aurora Theater, Freight & Salvage and the JazzSchool
- Over 119,166 seats of entertainment nearby from live theater, music, movie theater and sports venues
- Near Berkeley City College with >7,600 students per semester, and Berkeley High School with >3,500 students per school year
- Major housing projects proposed within 1/2 – 3 blocks away
- Direct access to 113-space City Parking lot
- Next-door tenant, McDonald’s, recently completed a major renovation which includes a new façade
- Walk Score 98; Bike Score 97. Lively walking and biking environment – be a part of this 7-day-a-week dynamic downtown environment!