2067 University Avenue, Berkeley CA
Ground floor café opportunity in Downtown Berkeley. Brand new construction in high-visibility location. Tremendous daily foot-traffic near one of Berkeley’s busiest corners. Across from UC Theatre on University Avenue – Berkeley’s main thoroughfare. Pre-leasing NOW for early 2019 delivery.
- ± 759 rsf café space (no vent)
- Ground floor of a new 7-story mixed-use building with ±50 residential units directly above
- Estimated completion: Early 2019
- High ceiling heights
- 1 block to UC Berkeley with 56,000+ daily population
- 2 blocks to Downtown Berkeley BART with ± 27,000 daily entries/exits
- 1 block to the Downtown Arts District with Berkeley Repertory Theater, Aurora Theater, Freight & Salvage and the JazzSchool
- Over 24,000 seats of entertainment nearby from live theater, music, movie theater and sports venues
- Near Berkeley City College with >7,600 students per semester, and Berkeley High School with >3,500 students per school year
- Next to Tender Greens, and 1/2 block to Comal – named one of the best new restaurants in the world by Condé Nast Traveler
- Major housing projects proposed within 1/2 to 3 blocks away
- Direct access to 113-space City Parking lot
- Next-door tenant, McDonald’s, recently completed a major renovation which includes a new facade
- Lively walking and biking environment – be a part of this 7-day-a-week dynamic downtown environment!