2091 Rose Street, Berkeley CA
Appealing North Berkeley corner with 8 reserved parking spaces in front lot.
Can be combined with adjacent 2093 Rose Street for a total of +/-4,073 RSF.
Modern, relaxed feel, updated features, soaring ceilings, mezzanine, and natural light with south facing glass storefront. Located on the edge of North Shattuck’s gourmet corridor, near restaurants topping nationwide “Best of” lists.
- Open floor plan can be configured in many ways
- Conference area, kitchenette, HVAC
- High visibility corner location
- Walker’s paradise with strong pedestrian foot traffic
- Directly across from Safeway, UPS Store, Copy Central, and CVS
- Steps to Post Office, Chez Panisse, Grégoire, Cheese Board, and Peet’s Coffee
- Near numerous shops and popular eateries, including Books Inc, A Priori Gift Shop, Saul’s Deli, Poulet, Masse’s Pastries, Epicurious Garden, Fava, Via Del Corso, Crepevine, and Andronico’s
- 5 blocks to UC Berkeley
- 15 minute walk to Downtown BART
- Easy walk to several world-class theatre, arts, live music and sports venues
- Less than 1 mile from Solano Avenue shopping district
- Outstanding public transportation with AC Transit, BART, Bikeshare