2101 Kala Bagai Way, Berkeley CA
LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN BERKELEY’S CORE – SINGLE-TENANT, CORNER FLAGSHIP RETAIL BUILDING WITH 2-STORY WINDOWS.
HISTORIC LANDMARK BUILDING, STEPS TO BART – NEAR UC BERKELEY CAMPUS.
EXQUISITE ARCHITECTURE, 1928 HISTORIC LANDMARK BUILDING DESIGNED BY NOTED ARCHITECT WALTER H. RATCLIFF JR.
±12,328 total RSF
±5,290 main floor
±3,048 mezzanine + 2nd floor)
- Open main floor with showroom-quality mezzanines
- Fully-sprinklered basement
- Beautiful natural light, clean aesthetics, HVAC
- 1.5 blocks to City parking with 720 spaces and close to several other parking garages/lots
- 1 block to WeWork and Blue Bottle Coffee
- High foot and car traffic every day
- Same block as new high rise hotel, Residence Inn by Marriott
- 1 block to BART and 1 block to UC Berkeley
- Along Berkeley’s newly renamed pedestrian street Kala Bagai Way with new streetscape and traffic pattern
- Surrounded by popular eateries – Downtown Berkeley’s restaurant scene has seen tremendous recent growth with national brands
- Near fitness/gyms
- 4 blocks to Trader Joe’s, and quick walk to North Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto
- Superb public transportation network
Walking distance to over 119,166 live theater, music, movie theater and sports venue seats