2277 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA
+/- 2,800 ground floor RSF with +/-2,538 mezzanine RSF and +/-2,997 basement RSF
Retail for lease in high-traffic core of Downtown Berkeley. Single-tenant identity in a multi-level building. Prime location – one block from UC Berkeley and BART.
- Street frontage adorned with tile work surrounding 3 mezzanine level windows and beautiful Terrazzo floor at interior entrance
- Existing restroom on the main level, plus a non-compliant restroom on the mezzanine level
- Ceiling heights vary by floor. Ground floor is +/-10 feet height; mezzanine and basement ceiling heights are approximately 7+ feet
- Well-suited for many uses
- Designated a Landmark by the City of Berkeley in 2008
- On busy Shattuck Avenue, in the heart of Downtown Berkeley, with high-foot traffic every day
- Traffic count on Shattuck Avenue (at Kittredge Street) is 18,498
- Downtown Berkeley BART station has +/- 27,000 daily ridership entries and exits
- Join other nearby retail, food and service companies including: Target, Sliver Pizzeria, CVS, Walgreens, Half Price Books, Pegasus Books, Comal, Jupiter, Ippudo, Angeline’s Louisiana Kitchen, Peet’s Coffee and Eureka!
- Walking distance to over 119,166 live theater, music, movie theater and sports venue seats
- Walk score 97; Bike score 99