2307 International Blvd, Oakland CA
Restaurant opportunity in the SF East Bay. Currently operating as a popular Vietnamese Restaurant, with high ceilings and vibrant décor. Exposed brick walls with corrugated aluminum-fronted counter/host stand. Custom murals and rustic wood panel shutters. Located amongst neighborhood shops, service commercial, and other restaurants/cafés in the Fruitvale and International Boulevard Retail District.
- Type 41 ABC License in place
- 49 seats on 2 levels
- Open kitchen with 12’ Type 1 hood
- Ample basement storage space
- Easy street parking
- Clover POS system (leased: $38/month)
- Just off I-880. Easy drive to I-580 and to/from Downtown Oakland, Lake Merritt, Oakland Hills, and the Park Street Bridge into Alameda
- On busy International Boulevard at the corner of 23rd Avenue
- 2.3 miles from Jack London Square with Amtrak station and the SF Bay Ferry
- 2 blocks to Taqueria Sinaloa and near many other iconic dining spots
- Across I-880 from the Embarcadero Shoreline
- Close to the new “transit village”– public market/commerce plaza, built around Fruitvale BART station
Please do not disturb tenant; contact broker for tours.