2430 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley CA
+/- 2,800 RSF
Restaurant opportunity in Downtown Berkeley. Second generation restaurant space with great signage opportunity on busy Shattuck Avenue. Magnificent doorway with tall window frontage and clerestory windows.
Open dining area with rustic chic decor. Soaring ceilings with exposed beams, wood floors, abundant natural light. Large open kitchen showcasing a wood-fired oven. Separate bar area with 10 seats and dramatic pendant lighting – additional bar seats face wood-fired oven.
See brochure for complete FF&E.
- Current seating for 70-80 patrons
- Dramatic dining room and bar area
- High ceiling: ±18-20 feet
- 12’ Type 1 hood
- See brochure for complete FF&E list
- Full seismic retrofit; sprinkler improvements
- Windows open to the street
- Ample storage space
- Upstairs office space
- Camera security system
- City approval to serve beer, wine and distilled spirits
- Vibrant, walkable area with high foot traffic and numerous retail shops and cafés. Shattuck Avenue is Berkeley’s main thoroughfare and commercial corridor
- Next to Gio’s Pizza and Bocce, near Cornerstone Craft Beer and Live Music
- 3 nearby campuses – UC Berkeley, Berkeley City College and Berkeley High School.
- 5 blocks to BART and easy access to AC Transit; close to Telegraph Avenue and UC Berkeley campus
- 3 blocks from 3 movie theaters, and near Downtown Arts District with live theater and music venues
- Walking distance to over 119,166 live theater, music, movie theater and sports venue seats.
- 1,500,000 ± square feet of nearby office space
- Around corner from Sutter Alta Bates Medical Center
- Near Orangetheory Fitness, Equinox Gym, Grassrooots Crossfit, Pure Barre, CorePower Yoga, 24 Hour Fitness, Berkeley YMCA, Funky Door Yoga, CycleBar and Yoga to the People
- Downtown Berkeley boasts stronger demographics within a 3-mile radius than comparable markets, with more affluent households, a higher number of college-educated residents and much greater spending power
- Walk Score 98; Bike Score 97
Please contact broker for tours.