2468 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley CA
$3.25 NNN (estimated NNNs: $0.68/psf)
+/- 3,475 rsf
Fully built out restaurant space for lease. High foot traffic area on busy Telegraph Avenue, just a few blocks from the UC Berkeley campus gates.
- Dramatic entryway with 24’ ceiling. Excellent window frontage providing nice natural light – lots of windows
- Approvals in place for a Quick Service Restaurant with Beer and Wine
- Former Pieology Pizzeria space
- Kitchen is fully built out with:
– 6′ hood
– Pizza oven
– 300 amp, 3 phase electrical
– Separate trash room
– See inventory list in pdf brochure
- High visibility location, just 4 short blocks to UC Berkeley campus with over 56,000 daily population
- Tremendous foot traffic – part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with shops. Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving the UC Berkeley campus
- Building is situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms
- Several new housing development projects are in the works
- Next to historic Moe’s Books, across from the newly renovated The Shops at Telegraph Avenue. Amongst a wide variety of restaurants, cafés, vintage clothing and retail space
- Join Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Pappy’s Grill and Sports Bar, Poke Parlor, The Melt, The Organic Coup, Han’s Bistro, Super Duper Burgers, Gordo’s Taqueria, Little Gem Belgian Waffles, Cafe Mezzo, Raleigh’s Bar & Grill, Noah’s Bagels, Romeo’s Coffee and more!
- Join clothing retailers Upper Playground, Bows and Arrows, Urban Outfitters, Heavenly Couture, 510 Skateboarding, Buffalo Exhange and more!
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is just 1-1/2 blocks away
Lease Rate: $3.25 NNN (estimated NNNs: $0.68/psf)