2470 Telegraph Ave, Suite 201, Berkeley CA
± 1,390 and 2,220 rsf second floor office or classroom space available for lease. Renovation currently in progress. Can be combined for a total of ± 3,610 rsf.
Near the UC Berkeley campus gates. Perfect office or classroom location for an organization affiliated with UC Berkeley or anyone who wants to be close to the university.
- Highly adaptable for many uses
- Mix of private offices and open space
- Potential build to suit
- Elevator, HVAC, and ADA restrooms in place
- Building meets UC seismic requirements
- Secure entrance with key pad entry to lobby
- UC Berkeley campus, with over 56,000 daily population, is only 4 blocks away
- Above popular Sliver Pizzeria
- Total students within 1/2 mile: 5,242
- Tremendous foot traffic – part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with shops. Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving UC Berkeley campus
- Situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms. Several new housing development projects are in the works
- Next to historic Moe’s Books, across from Amoeba Music and the newly renovated The Shops at Telegraph Avenue. Surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, cafés, quaint boutiques, vintage clothing stores and other retail shops
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is nearby – only 1-1/2 blocks away