2470 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley CA
+/- 13,424 RSF
Rare owner-user or investment opportunity. Contemporary, renovated, 3-story building in the heart of UC Berkeley Southside – rich with amenities, transportation, and access to highly educated work force. Full floor office with growth opportunity, plus in-place income. Existing income in place with 2 retail tenants. Available 2nd and 3rd floor space creates potential for owner-user to occupy up to +/-6,404 SF.
Located in the high-density Southside neighborhood just blocks to UC Berkeley. Historically there are many institutions who want to be located near UC Berkeley, and there has been an insatiable demand for housing in the area.
- Two built-out restaurant spaces on ground floor
- Upstairs perfect for office, classroom, or tech use
- Excellent natural light. Office spaces have nice mix of open space and large private rooms
- Meticulously maintained building
- New flooring and paint throughout
- Elevator, HVAC, and ADA restrooms in place
- Sprinklered. Skylights, some operable windows. Views!
- 4 short blocks to UC Berkeley campus with over 62,000 daily population
- Great bus lines, bikeable, walkable – 10 blocks to Downtown Berkeley BART
- Tremendous foot traffic – part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with shops. Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving UC Berkeley campus
- Situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms, and the new Enclave Building
- Next to iconic Moe’s Books, across from Amoeba Music
- Surrounded by a wide variety of cafés, restaurants, quaint boutiques, vintage clothing stores and other retail shops
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is only 1.5 blocks away
Visit Berkeley – Telegraph Avenue District