2470 Telegraph Ave, Full 2nd Floor, Berkeley CA
Entire second floor ± 4,150 office or classroom space for lease. Renovation currently in progress.
Can be divided to ± 1,930 or 2,220 rsf.
Near the UC Berkeley campus gates. Perfect office or classroom location for an organization affiliated with UC Berkeley or anyone who wants to be close to the university.
- Highly adaptable for many uses
- Mix of private offices and open space
- Potential build to suit
- Elevator, HVAC, and ADA restrooms in place
- Building meets UC seismic requirements
- Secure entrance with key pad entry to lobby
- Just 4 short blocks to UC Berkeley campus with over 56,000 daily population
- Above popular Sliver Pizzeria
- Total students within 1/2 mile: 5,242
- Tremendous foot traffic – part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with shops. Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving UC Berkeley campus
- Situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms. Several new housing development projects are in the works
- Next to historic Moe’s Books, across from Amoeba Music and the newly renovated. The Shops at Telegraph Avenue. Surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, cafés, quaint boutiques, vintage clothing stores and other retail shops
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is nearby – only 1-1/2 blocks away