2470 Telegraph Avenue, 2nd Floor, Berkeley CA
+/- 4,150 RSF
Full floor identity on the second floor. Newly renovated office, classroom, or tech space available for lease on busy Telegraph Avenue – just a few blocks from the UC Berkeley campus gates. Perfect location for an organization affiliated with UC Berkeley or anyone who wants to be close to the university.
TERM: Available for One (1) Year or longer • Available now • Additional Tenant Expenses: In-office janitorial and phone/data.
Combine with third floor for a total of +/-6,404 RSF at $16,250/month.
- Bright and airy second floor space, newly renovated
- Mix of open space with private offices
- New flooring and paint throughout
- Elevator, HVAC, and ADA restrooms in place
- Building meets UC seismic requirements
- Secure entrance with key pad entry to lobby
- 4 short blocks to UC Berkeley campus with over 62,000 daily population
- Above popular Sliver Pizzeria
- Tremendous foot traffic – part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with shops. Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving UC Berkeley campus
- Situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms. Several new housing development projects are in the works
- Next to historic Moe’s Books, across from Amoeba Music and the newly renovated The Shops at Telegraph Avenue. Surrounded by a wide variety of cafés, restaurants, quaint boutiques, vintage clothing stores and other retail shops
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is only 1.5 blocks away (1st hour free)
- Convenient Ford GoBike (bike station) on corner
Visit Berkeley – Telegraph Avenue District