2470 Telegraph Avenue, 2nd Floor, Berkeley CA
Full floor identity on the second floor. Newly renovated office, classroom, or tech space available for lease on busy Telegraph Avenue – just a few blocks from the UC Berkeley campus gates. Perfect location for an organization affiliated with UC Berkeley or anyone who wants to be close to the university.
Combine with third floor for a total of +/-8,011 RSF!
- Bright and airy second floor space, newly renovated
- Mix of open space with private offices
- New flooring and paint throughout
- Elevator, HVAC, and ADA restrooms in place
- Building meets UC seismic requirements
- Secure entrance with key pad entry to lobby
- 4 short blocks to UC Berkeley campus with over 56,000 daily population
- Above popular Sliver Pizzeria
- Tremendous foot traffic – part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with shops. Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving UC Berkeley campus
- Situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms. Several new housing development projects are in the works
- Next to historic Moe’s Books, across from Amoeba Music and the newly renovated The Shops at Telegraph Avenue. Surrounded by a wide variety of cafés, restaurants, quaint boutiques, vintage clothing stores and other retail shops
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is only 1.5 blocks away (1st hour free)
- Convenient Ford GoBike (bike station) on corner