2509 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley CA
Tremendous foot traffic area – next to Peet’s Coffee & Tea and just a few blocks from the UC Berkeley campus gates. Exposure to campus population, tourist and regional traffic in the 5-block stretch of Telegraph Avenue between Bancroft Way and Dwight Way – this the main shopping and eating district serving the UC Berkeley campus.
- Open space with plenty of natural light
- Excellent window frontage and signage opportunity
- Lively Telegraph Avenue is the heart and soul of Berkeley, the bustling center of one of the most dynamic cities in the world. With its street fairs, live performances and world-class people-watching, Telegraph continues its legacy as the most intriguing street in the East Bay
- Close to UC Berkeley with over 56,000 daily population of 35,000 students and 21,000 faculty/staff
- Part of an urban mall-like setting bursting with stores appealing to the college, teen and young adult market
- Telegraph Avenue comes alive with Annual Berkeley World Music Festival. The weekend street party includes world-class musicians, dancing, artisan booths, crafts and family fun
- Nearby traffic generators include: Sporting Venues (Memorial Stadium, Edwards Field and Haas Pavilion, Evans Diamond, Cal aquatics, Recreational Sports Facility) and Music Venues (Greek Theater, Zellerbach Hall and Cal Performances) drawing crowds of shoppers to the area
- Surrounded by major businesses. Join Urban Outfitters, Buffalo Exchange, Amoeba Music, Bows and Arrows, Moe’s Books, Huckleberry Bicycles, Games of Berkeley, Daiso Japan Store, 510 Skateboarding, Bancroft Clothing, Brandy Melville, Romeo’s Coffee, CREAM, Bongo Burger, The Melt, and more!