2505 D Hearst Avenue, Berkeley CA
Restaurant opportunity just steps from UC Berkeley. Coveted space in the busy Hearst Food Court. DIRECTLY across from campus, on the north side. Shared outdoor seating at community tables, and roll-up door creates indoor/outdoor space. 1 parking space and storage for an additional $200/month fee (no electricity in storage space).
Key Money: $160,000 includes FF&E and Type 41 ABC License. See brochure for complete FF&E.
- Type 1 Hood
- Fully built out kitchen
- Indoor seating for 35 patrons
- Shared outdoor seating
- New plumbing
- Shared restroom
- Type 41 ABC License (wine and beer)
- Other food court tenants include: Pizza, Subway, Chinese, Vietnamese, Himalayan and BOBA tea
- Close to student housing
- On the edge of Holy Hill District – The Graduate Theological Union is located one block west of Euclid Avenue with several more colleges
- 2 blocks to Downtown Berkeley with BART and AC Transit hub
- 3 blocks from the Greek Theatre
- Near Cal Memorial, Edwards Stadium and Haas Pavillion
- 4 blocks to Walnut Square and Gourmet Ghetto
- Monthly total (rent + NNN fees): $5,853
- Lease extends through July 31, 2020
- Annual rent increases: Greater of 3% of CPI
Please do not disturb tenant; contact broker for tours.