2515 Hillegass Avenue, Berkeley, CA
Two floors of office space available, with campus-style premises and grounds. Rare opportunity – just 3 blocks to UC Berkeley’s main entrance.
Floors can be leased together or separately.
TOTAL SIZE AVAILABLE: +/-7,120
First Floor (+/-3,408 RSF) has 4 large offices, and 1 restroom.
Second Floor (+/-3,712 RSF) has 7 private offices, and 2 restrooms.
Third Floor is leased.
Lower Level (below first floor) is leased.
– – – –
- Exposed brick walls, large windows, elevator, and lots of natural light
- Located in Berkeley’s Telegraph District – filled with popular eateries, bookstores, cool retail shops, and street vendors
- Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is 1-1/2 blocks away (1st hour free)
- AC Transit Bus Line 6 stops at Telegraph’s corner of Dwight every 15 minutes going to and from Downtown Berkeley BART (8 minute bus ride)
- Nearby eateries include Chipotle, Jamba Juice, Cream, Mezzo, Sliver Pizzeria, Super Duper, Tacos Sinaloa, Kip’s Bar and Grill, Bongo Burger, and Peet’s Coffee
- Amid retail shops such as Walgreens, Amazon, Bancroft Clothing, Bear Basics, Games of Berkeley, Mars Mercantile, Moe’s Books, and Indigo Vintage
- Easy walk to Zellerbach Playhouse, Haas Pavilion, Cal Performances, and Spieker Aquatics Complex
- Walk Score 98; Bike Score 95