2566 Telegraph Ave, Unit D, Berkeley CA
High-visibility retail space for lease on famous Telegraph Avenue – where UC Berkeley student life and Berkeley history mingle. Located in a lively area with restaurants, cafés and unique shopping. Near UC Berkeley campus.
- Ground floor retail space –adaptable for many uses
- High ceilings with exposed wood beams, painted concrete floor, and exposed brick wall on two sides
- Shared restroom
- Great signage opportunity on busy Telegraph Avenue
- Co-tenants are: Kiraku Japanese restaurant, The Works Exercise & Dance Studio and Smoke & Gift Shop. Across from Buffalo Exchange, UJI Time Dessert, Pasta Bene Italian and Pho K & K Vietnamese restaurants, The Dark Entry clothing, Krishna Copy and Environmental Progress
- Near Mount Everest and Le Bateau Ivre restaurants, 7-Eleven and Subway
- 2 new housing developments underway within a block – 69 units under construction across the street, and 76 residential units proposed immediately adjacent
- Just 5 short blocks to UC Berkeley campus with over 56,000 daily population
- Busy area with tremendous foot traffic –Telegraph Avenue is the main shopping and eating district serving the UC Berkeley campus
- Situated amidst TONS of student housing, including UC and private dorms, and new housing development projects in the works
- Join Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Pappy’s Grill and Sports Bar, Poke Parlor, The Melt, The Organic Coup, Han’s Bistro, Super Duper Burgers, Gordo’s Taqueria, Little Gem Belgian Waffles, Cafe Mezzo, Raleigh’s Bar & Grill, Noah’s Bagels, Romeo’s Coffee, Upper Playground, Bows and Arrows, Urban Outfitters, Heavenly Couture, 510 Skateboarding and more!
- 5-story Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage just 3-1/2 blocks away