2616 Dwight Way, Berkeley CA
Quiet office space in Johnston Hall with campus-style premises and grounds. Entire first floor and partial second floor available now.
Spaces can be leased separately.
TOTAL SIZE AVAILABLE: +/-4,520 RSF
First Floor (+/-3,284 RSF) has 10 private offices plus conference room, with shared restroom and kitchen.
Partial Second Floor (+/-1,236 RSF) has 5 private offices with shared conference room, restrooms, and kitchen.
- Campus-style office space
- Exposed brick walls, large windows, and lots of natural light
- Meets UC Seismic Requirements
- Just 3 blocks to UC Berkeley’s main entrance
- Located in Berkeley’s Telegraph District – filled with popular eateries, bookstores, retail shops, and street vendors
- Telegraph-Channing Parking Garage is 1-1/2 blocks away (1st hour free)
- AC Transit Bus Line 6 stops at Telegraph’s corner of Dwight every 15 minutes going to and from Downtown Berkeley BART (8 minute bus ride) just 10 blocks away
- Telegraph District is filled with restaurants, bookstores, shops, and street vendors
- Nearby eateries include Chipotle, Jamba Juice, Cream, Mezzo, Sliver Pizzeria, Super Duper, Tacos Sinaloa, Kip’s Bar and Grill, Bongo Burger, and Peet’s Coffee
- Amid retail shops such as Walgreens, Amazon, Bancroft Clothing, Bear Basics, Games of Berkeley, Mars Mercantile, Moe’s Books, and Indigo Vintage
- Easy walk to Zellerbach Playhouse, Haas Pavilion, Cal Performances, and Spieker Aquatics Complex
- Walk Score 98; Bike Score 95