2998 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA
Sublease term expires April 30, 2019 with 5-year option.
Office/classroom space in the H.J. Heinz building on San Pablo Avenue at Ashby. Co-tenants include Orchard Supply Hardware, John F. Kennedy University, KALA Art Institute, Mancini’s Sleepworld, Mid Century Mobler and Looking Glass Photo.
High ceilings with sprinkler system. Rare on-site parking (6 reserved spaces; 14 non-reserved) and plenty of off-street parking.
- 4 private offices
- Room for 8 work stations
- 2 restrooms
- Kitchenette break room
- Open space for workstations
- Heater (no AC)
- +/- 9′ roll-up door near dock high loading
- 3 private offices and large conference room
- Room for +/- 16 work stations
- Class room
- Shared restrooms on 2nd floor
- Elevator (freight)
- Easy access to and from Highway I-80/580
- AC Transit bus stops on corner
- 1 mile to Ashby BART
- Many cafés, gyms and shops within 1-2 blocks
- 2 miles from both Downtown Berkeley and UC Berkeley Campus
- Walk Score 91; Bike Score 99