2734 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley CA
Large single tenant retail property with dedicated parking lot in West Berkeley. This neighborhood is experiencing explosive growth, with hundreds of new housing units approved or under construction. Currently +/- 1,400 units (across 20 projects) have been submitted and are pending review.
High volume of local lunchtime foot-traffic from surrounding businesses and offices, eateries, fitness, retail, industrial, and numerous biotech companies. Within the West Berkeley Design Loop corridor – the largest concentration of home improvement merchants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 16 skylights
- Large parking lot with 11 spaces
- High ceilings with exposed wood
- Dedicated recycling and trash area
- +/- 70′ frontage on high traffic San Pablo Avenue
- +/- 15′ clean inside height
- New landscaping in parking lot
- High-traffic area
- Dense food and home improvement corridor
- Near many residential developments, major employment, parks, and schools
- Easy freeway accessibility and SF Bay Bridge access
- Off-street parking
- San Pablo Avenue is Berkeley’s largest commercial corridor (CA State Route 123)