2734 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA
The property is situated in West Berkeley within the West Berkeley Design Loop corridor the largest concentration of home improvement merchants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The neighborhood is experiencing explosive growth, including almost 600 new units under construction or pending entitlements along San Pablo and in the vicinity. This eclectic urban area is a mixture of residential, industrial, bio-tech, office, and retail uses and stretches between the southern end of Berkeley bordering Emeryville, and all the way to the northern end of Berkeley bordering El Cerrito.
A full retail remodel is planned for the ±9,992 square foot space.
- 16 Skylights
- Large parking lot with 11 spaces
- Dedicated storage area
- Dedicated recycling and trash area
- High ceilings with exposed wood
- ±70’ frontage on high traffic San Pablo Avenue
- ±15’ clear inside height
- New landscaping planned for parking lot