2842 Prince Street, Berkeley CA
Claremont-Elmwood neighborhood street retail for lease. Located amidst upscale, independently-owned stores.
This quaint neighborhood shopping area has proximity to amenities of Elmwood Retail District, Domingo Avenue Shops, Rockridge Shopping and BART station.
Property and Location Highlights
- Charming ground floor space with high ceilings. Large glass frontage with nice natural light and great curb appeal
- Friendly neighborhood environment within walking distance of many restaurants, cafés, boutiques, independent merchants and services. Walk score of 87
- Immediate neighbors: Star Grocery, Jutta’s Flowers, Personal Pizazz, Star Meats, Turtle Island Book Shop, The Escapist Comic Bookstore, Dark Carnival Bookstore
- Domingo Avenue neighbors: The Station Burger Berkeley, Rick & Ann’s Restaurant, Fournée Bakery, Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Amphora Nueva: Berkeley Olive Oil Works, taylorblue design, Claremont Florist, Fresh & Best Restaurant, Ellington & French
- One-half mile to Elmwood neighbors: Wood Tavern, Noah’s Bagels, Safeway, La Farine Boulangerie Patisserie, Philz Coffee, Cole Coffee Bean + Retail Shop, Mikkeller Oakland, CREAM Oakland, Starbucks, Ike’s Sandwiches
- 1.5 miles from UC Berkeley campus. Just one-half mile to Claremont Club & Spa
- Walking distance to both Rialto Cinemas Elmwood and Julia Morgan Theatre
- Easy access to public transportation and nearby cities via AC Transit and both Berkeley and Rockridge BART stations
- Easy access from Hwy 24. Short distance to Berkeley and Oakland Hills, and the Caldecott Tunnel
- Near Ashby Avenue – a major highway corridor from Interstate 580 in Oakland to Interstate 80/Interstate 580 in Berkeley