2912 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley CA
Service commercial/office space for lease in significantly renovated building on high-traffic corridor.
Berkeley Landmark Building, designed by notable architect William Garren. Near Whole Foods Market, Alta Bates Medical Center and UC Berkeley.
- Join co-tenant Scarlet Salon
- Radiant heat, operable windows
- Polished concrete and hardwood floors
- Central garden courtyard for additional interior natural light
- One ADA restroom
- Street parking
- Separate water heaters, and separate PG&E per commercial unit
- Fully sprinklered building
- Excellent signage opportunity along Telegraph Avenue
- Quick walk to Whole Foods Market, and 5 blocks to College Avenue’s Elmwood Retail District with many popular cafés, restaurants, unique shops, a movie theater, and library
- 1/2 mile to Ashby BART; easy access to AC Transit
- 1/2 mile to Berkeley Bowl Marketplace, 1 mile to UC Berkeley, and 1.5 miles to the Rockridge District
- High car counts 7 days/week – Telegraph Avenue connects Downtown Oakland to UC Berkeley, intersecting HWY-13 (Ashby Avenue), HWY-24, and HWY-580