2926 College Avenue, Berkeley CA
Charming retail space in the high-traffic Elmwood Shopping District. Longtime successful tenant space available for new business on busy College Avenue.
- Clerestory windows, nice natural light, high ceilings, skylight
- Excellent signage opportunity and window display entry
- Amid clothing and shoe stores, gift shops, cafés, boutiques, independent merchants and services
- Join Bluemercury luxury beauty, Humphry Slocombe ice cream, Donato & Co, Palm & Perkins home goods, Mrs. Dalloway’s bookstore, Elements boutique, Labels Luxury Consignment, Personal Pizazz fashion, Sweet Dreams, and Cafenated Coffee
- Easy street parking
- Heavy foot traffic location
- A two-block shopping and dining-centric area and Berkeley’s oldest commercial district
- Convenient to UC Berkeley, Alta Bates Hospital, Whole Foods Market, as well as the Rockridge neighborhood. Walk to Claremont Hotel & Spa and Julia Morgan Theatre
- Near corner of Ashby Avenue (CA State Route 13) a major Berkeley thoroughfare
- Easy access to the entire SF Bay area via AC Transit, Berkeley and Rockridge BART
- Tremendous car count of over 50,000 daily
- No food use allowed – Elmwood zoning is subject to limitations by retail/service category
- High income, upscale neighborhood
The Elmwood Shopping District is Berkeley’s oldest commercial district, and boasts over 80 independently-owned boutiques and restaurants – all within a few blocks on College Avenue.
This architecturally rich area is walkable and highly utilized mornings, afternoons and evenings. It lies near the Oakland border and neighboring Rockridge Shopping District.