3017 Telegraph Avenue, Suite 330, Berkeley CA
Top floor medical office suite with parking included – in modern, full-service building. Available September 1, 2018.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB CURRENT TENANT. Contact broker for tours.
- Reception desk and small waiting room
- 3 Private rooms and Kitchenette
- 1 skylight
- Well-located, 3-story office building, built in 1987
- Fully ADA compliant with upgraded elevator and handicap access door openers at premises and building entry
- Fully serviced with in-suite janitorial included in rent
- 1 parking space in secure subterranean parking garage, included in rent
- Easy access to the Alta Bates public parking lot
- Directly across the street from Whole Foods Market; Starbucks at corner
- Within Berkeley medical cluster
- Zoned C-1 (General Commercial)
Centrally located within a local employment area containing ± 28 office buildings as well as numerous retail establishments in the immediate vicinity of the property.
- 1 block from Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, plus numerous medical and health-related offices
- Public parking garage on the same block
- Walking distance from Ashby BART and easy access to AC Transit
- Near Elmwood shopping district
- 1 block from Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and numerous medical and health-related offices
- Just over 1 mile to UC Berkeley campus with over 56,000 daily population
- High traffic counts: Telegraph Avenue connects Downtown Oakland to UC Berkeley, intersecting HWY-13 (Ashby Avenue), HWY-24, and HWY-580
- Variety of private medical groups in the area benefit from referral systems and medical co-tenancy
- Walk Score 92; Bike Score 99