3048 Claremont Avenue, Berkeley CA
Claremont-Elmwood street retail, next to renowned Star Grocery. Quaint, neighborhood shopping area, with proximity to Elmwood Retail District, Rockridge Shopping and BART.
Charming ground floor space with high ceilings and single restroom. Large glass frontage with plenty of natural light. High-visibility and great signage opportunity. Within walking distance of many restaurants, cafés, boutiques, independent merchants and services. Walk Score: 87.
- Join neighbors: Star Grocery, Jutta’s Flowers, Star Meats, Turtle Island Book Shop, Hello Vintage, The Escapist Comic Bookstore, and Laszlo’s European Upholstery
- 1/2 mile to Elmwood neighbors: Gordo Taqueria, Ici Ice Cream, Espresso Roma, Goorin Bros. Hat Shop, Papyrus, Elmwood Cafe, Rialto Cinemas Elmwood and Julia Morgan Theatre
- 1/2 mile to Rockridge neighbors: Wood Tavern, Safeway, Zachary’s Chicago Pizza, Southie, Trader Joe’s, La Farine Boulangerie Patisserie and Crossroads Trading
- 1.5 miles from UC Berkeley campus. Just 1/2 mile to Claremont Club & Spa
- Easily access to public transportation via AC Transit, Ashby and Rockridge BART
- Close to Hwy 24; short distance to Berkeley and Oakland Hills
- Near Ashby Avenue – a major highway corridor from Interstate 580 in Oakland to Interstate 80/580 in Berkeley. Convenient to entire San Francisco Bay Area