5330 College Avenue, Oakland CA
Wine Bar/Restaurant opportunity in the coveted Rockridge commercial district. Short walk to the Rockridge BART station. Great signage opportunity on busy College Avenue.
Sale price: $150,000 includes FF&E and Type 41 License. See brochure for complete FF&E.
Stylish interior with attractive built-ins increase the inviting and relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful custom-built bar has a solid live edge countertop from old-growth California Coast redwood. Metal ceiling tiles add contemporary appeal. Clerestory windows, custom window treatments and plenty of natural light.
- 40 seats
– 7 high top and 4 standard height tables
– Bar seating
– Additional sidewalk seating
- ADA restroom
- High ceiling: ± 12 feet
- High-end built-in shelving
- Custom redwood countertops
- Custom woodwork throughout
- Pendant and track lighting
- Painted concrete floor
- College Avenue connects UC Berkeley and California College of the Arts
- This tranquil yet lively area is filled with over 80 cafés, restaurants and shops, including Trader Joe’s, Cole Hardware, Marica Seafood, Crepevine, La Boulangerie, Cactus Taqueria, Pucquio, Oliveto, Market Hall, Pretty Penny, See Jane Run. Close to Blick Art Materials, CCAC, bookstores and wellness centers
- BART and bus lines run through the community and several freeways are nearby. Easily accessible from the SF Bay Area
- An active district association hosts holiday and community events and many other opportunities that encourage a strong and cohesive neighborhood
- Walk Score 99
Effective Rent at Closing
- Total monthly rent:
$5,325 (Base Rent of $4,600 + Shared Utilities of $725)
Tenant pays their own Trash and Recycling fees ~$180/month
Do not disturb tenant; please contact broker for tours.