610 55th Street, Oakland CA
Seller financing available – up to 80% financing and reasonable terms for qualified buyers.
Redevelopment property approved for 6 live/work units or creative reuse on ± 4,550 sf lot. Building plans ready for submittal. Potential for build to suit.
Rare opportunity to own a commercial property adjacent to Temescal. This growing business district near Telegraph Avenue is full of small independent shops, restaurants and services. About Temescal
APN # 14-1212-6
- Excellent location for medical – just blocks from UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, less than a mile to Kaiser Permanente, and one mile to Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Daytime workforce of over 2,000 employees from nearby hospitals and DMV
- Co-tenants include Mariposa Baking Company, Game Changer Fitness, Kingfish Pub & Cafe, Pizzaiolo, and Bakesale Betty
- Close proximity to UC Berkeley and California College of the Arts
- Walk Score 93/Bike Score 95
- Near highways 24/580, with easy access to entire SF Bay Area
- Oakland is richly diverse with world-renowned arts & culture, museums, libraries, businesses and nightlife